Model NO.: PE Grow tent
Type: Production Greenhouse
Transport Package: Carton
1. Enough Light
Plants need light to survive. Some apartments or houses just don't get good lighting from the sun, preventing people from growing plants indoors. The frame of a grow tent supports a shop-style fluorescent light fixture, which is sold separately. The thermal, reflective film on the inside of the grow tent aids in delivering enough light to the plants.
2. Enough Dark
Many plants require a regulated period of dark to bloom properly. A grow tent prevents light from getting in from outside sources, using flaps and fabric tubes to allow fans and electrical cords to enter without outside light exposure, so that once the lights inside the grow tent have been turned off, the plants will remain in total darkness.
3. Storing Heat
A grow tent's exterior of a heavy, dark colored fabric helps prevent overall heat loss. The thermal film on the inside traps the heat from the internal light inside the grow tent, making the temperature more consistent overnight when many people lower the thermostat.
* Using strongest material on the market with 95% reflective white material inside
* High light proofing
* Easy and quick to assemble
* Heavy-duty corner in polypropylene/metal
* The material is washable inside and outside
* Heavy-duty tubes allow to hanging heavy equipment.
* Double socks to ensure air tight
* With water proof tray
* With common zipper/waterproof and light proof
* No PVC
* More size available upon inquiry
Hydroponics, Indoors garden, Horticulture,